Quitting Quitiapine cold turkey?!
Hello 2 years ago I was diagnosed with PTSD and Paranoid Schitzah whatever lol right... I have been off my meds for.. 3 days now, I'm 17 and havn't told my doctor shh! I havn't slept for 2 days but hey I'm quitting cold turkey because I hate over sleeping especially now college is on the table no ones gonna wanna employ someone who's on an anti psychotic drug! C'mon let's get real.

I want to be free! Feel like I'm no longer sick it'd be great to feel untreated and normal for once haha!
Aaanyyywaayyy! I like me now that I'm off it y'feelz?!(I like doing american accents) Lol I feel energetic! Full of life! And and.. I think that's it hmm oh! & just love it y'know? I live in london btw pardon my manners for not mentioning it in the first place but my names Sarah I'm 17 and just don't want that poison in me anymore.

So back to my original question almost forgot what I was going to ask haha, but yeah is it a good idea to just give it up straight? I don't wanna tell my psych cause he would psych out! Burd dum bom chh!! So what's your opinions? Loool I was about to write what's your onions! -Sarah
i went off meds and my symptoms of TD remerged i was having severe side effects reminds me of whatever id done to quit i am on them again if you don't like it ask for something else ok :)
Oh man! How long did it take till the relapse? Hmm.. But i'm ready its been 5 days now I am really ready, I mean.. Everyone's different right? i've been on em for 2 years.

I don't want anything else i'm done with pill poppin' it needs to end one day or another this time feels right.
its your choice we are here to support one another
Honestly, i do not advise you stop your meds cold turkey like that, if you want to go off of them and you know for sure you can handle life issues without them then go off of them slowly.Cut the dose in half. Also your assumption noone will hire anyone on psycotic drugs is incorrect. I have worked for a call center for almost two years it will be two years in September and I was very open when they hired me and go to counseling weekly, they work with me on my schedule and actually ask how I am doing.I am not a dr or anything but just wanted to let you know if you explain the situation to your pdoc calmly why you do not want to take the medication anymore "making you sleep too much" they can lower the dosage or put you on something else.