Schizoaffective
How many voices do you hear ? for me it's usually 3 talking amongst themselves and at times about me  and to me , they become nasty and degrading ( teasing me and stuff like that ) sometimes too .Other time's it's like being in a busy shopping centre inside my head , i also find it hard to tell the difference between racing thoughts when i'm a little manic and the voice's , it all just sounds like loud  noice , I just recently got diagnosed with Schizoaffective , but for the last few years it was bi polar 2 and social anxiety , and avoidant personality disorder , but the thing is i've alway's experienced psychosis on and off even if it's only mild sometime's but i seem to get it worse when depressed , i hear voice's ,dog's barking, phones ringing ,cars pulling up ...etc and really paranoid of detective's and government spy's putting me under surveilance and following me every where i go , and i sometimes hear the wrong things when people are talking to me and have to ask them to repeat themselves . i even think everbody in the shops are looking at me , talking bout me ,even the laughter is at me also .

I guess i'm wondering if anyone have simmilar **** happening to them ?.
    Yes I have more so in the past when I had only a partial response to medication. Right now the voices I here (some of which are complex in cause) are one voice that sounds more rational  putting down the others and alwas analyzing and criticizing my motives for doing things. Before I had many voices some copying words or repeating meaningless phrases or talking with the tone of other people I knew or had seen. As I have schizoaffetive they worsened during mood episodes.
i hear three voices too two woman talking to themselves and one man's voice making comments toward me
Yes , i can also relate to what you are saying and indeed it is complex, it's a very confusing and sometimes disturbing illness we have to live with lately my moods have been up and down left to right on a daily basis with the paranoia , luckily i'm seeing my psychiatrist today try sort some things out so i'm more stable again :)
Hi drifter , hope your doing ok , it really ***** when the voice's are putting you down , it makes you feel miserable i believe that what brings on my depression .
that is a possibility sb i hate the voices i have to tell them to shut up! hope you feel better soon :)
I don't know how many I have as I never really tried to count them.  I used to just have one that was always saying it was going to steal my soul until I took medication, then there were just random voices talking to each other, saying seemingly random things.
I can soooo relate. I have 3 as well although most of the time its only 2 who come and talk about me, laughing at me and commenting on all my thoughts and actions and so on, it really ***** as i am deemed as treatment resistant, im on clozapine now so will see if it works.
I have 4 voices, 2 which are more powerful then the rest. I have one voice, who I like to call "the teacher", that is always screaming at me. She never shuts up, however I can never understand her. She kinda sounds like the parents and teachers on Charlie Brown. She is one of the strong head voices I have. The other super strong ones is "the gossip girls". This voice consist of 4-5 girls that constantly talk bad about me. Always trying to bring me down. They are they voices that tell me to kill myself. Then I have the other two, which I believe have become silences by the other two voices. I have the innocent girl and the protective cowboy male. All my voices have a look. I can see what they look like and they have ages. Some age with me, others do not. It's kinda weird.

Oh and by the way, you told my story exactly. You aren't alone!
I see and hear things as well. Usually I hear what sounds like people on radio breaks, rambling on and on when I try to sleep.

Sometimes I hear a person whispering at my window and see shadows of the man. I cannot walk alone after the sun begins to set...with good reason! I swear there ya a man who follows me and I hear his footsteps, twigs breaking, and see him trying to hide when I notice him.
I've seen a blonde haired lil boy run in front of my truck as I was riding up the highway, sending me into a panic attack :(