Schizophrenia Community
Talking To myself In The mirror And hearing Voices
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Talking To myself In The mirror And hearing Voices

It Often happens To me To have a Long Conversation With my relfection In The mirror, I see someone Else's face Instead Of mine Talking To me And Asking me To Do Things, And Even sometimes I may Cry And Get nervous Just Because my reflection has Told me To Do something I Don't Want To Do, And this Drives me Crazy, Because I Can't Get Out Of It And I Think I'm Becoming Crazy. And something more, The Voice I hear Is Always following me Whenever I Aim To Do something ( Even personal Things) (PS: It's a male Voice), for Example If I Want To Choose Between my Black Dress And my red One To Go To a party, The Voice Tells me To Wear The Black, Otherwise I Would Die In The party...etc :p :).
Is This a normal Case Or a sign Of Being In The red Line ?
please I need Your Answers <3!
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
585414_tn?1288944902
  Yes what you are describing sounds complex as it does have aspects of psychosis but also dissociation. However you seem to have some awareness of it which is not common for schizophrenia before its treated but you are describing voices commenting on each other which can be part of that.  So there could be a variety of causes but the important thing is to seek help and understand what's happening is treatable. However only a psychiatrist would understand the specifics of whats happening but it would be worth speaking to one.
Blank
675718_tn?1321008971
i hear two women voices and a man voice that have conversations with each other....disturbing i know :)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Schizophrenia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...