Schizophrenia Community
Thought Disorder

This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.

Thought Disorder

Hi, sorry, it's me again. On Friday, the doctors have said that I may have a thought disorder. Is this, bad? They are not sure if what I deal with is due to a thought disorder or due to trauma. I had a chaotic childhood, but I hardly ever think about it, I don't have flashbacks or nightmares. I don't feel that it bothers me. I looked up thought disorder, and I don't think it sounds like me. They told me to keep a log this weekend of how I am feeling, of any hallucinations and delusions I experience. And to write down any times times that I have derealization. They said that it didn't have to make sense, and I told them that I probably wont and they said "that's even better" what? How would that be better? They have been having me speak to an intern, which is who told me all of that, which I don't feel comfortable with. Could it be possible for this all to be due to trauma or a thought disorder?
i keep a journal here on medhelp and the thought disorder probably what they are try to narrow down to find out how they can classify the problem you may have :)