Aa
A
A
Close
What do I do?
Someone important in my life is freaking out on me when I try to talk to them and stuff.  They said I need to man up and act sane.  I don't even know what I'm doing to cause it because when I tried talking to them in conversation they said the above.  I'm feeling suicidal and they told me it was melodrama and that they don't have time for things like that.  I told them I'd go see a doctor about it and they told me I was going to get kicked out of the country because I still don't have my permanent residence visa yet.  Everything I do gets me screamed and yelled at by them.  I feel like too much pressure is being put on me because everyone is expecting me to carry this person through life and get a high paying job to support us both and I'm still on disability in the US.
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
675718 tn?1449992146
if you are suicidal try seeking help and go see a doctor your loved ones care about you i think that your not taking meds right? just something to think about ok keep your head up paranoid
Comment
Cancel
675718 tn?1449992146
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Well I was getting yelled at by everyone in the house all at once as a continuation of this problem, so I went into a trance and by the time I snapped out of it I was dripping blood on the floor from where I had ripped the blade out of a shaving razor and used it on my wrist... I feel much better mentally but I think it's left everyone in shock that I live with.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
675718 tn?1449992146
i am required to take anti-depressant people with schizophrenia have LOWS too please don't harm yourself ok :)
Comment
Cancel
675718 tn?1449992146
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I already take an antidepressant for anxiety.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Schizophrenia Community Resources