Schizophrenia Community
What do I do?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.

What do I do?

Someone important in my life is freaking out on me when I try to talk to them and stuff.  They said I need to man up and act sane.  I don't even know what I'm doing to cause it because when I tried talking to them in conversation they said the above.  I'm feeling suicidal and they told me it was melodrama and that they don't have time for things like that.  I told them I'd go see a doctor about it and they told me I was going to get kicked out of the country because I still don't have my permanent residence visa yet.  Everything I do gets me screamed and yelled at by them.  I feel like too much pressure is being put on me because everyone is expecting me to carry this person through life and get a high paying job to support us both and I'm still on disability in the US.
if you are suicidal try seeking help and go see a doctor your loved ones care about you i think that your not taking meds right? just something to think about ok keep your head up paranoid
Well I was getting yelled at by everyone in the house all at once as a continuation of this problem, so I went into a trance and by the time I snapped out of it I was dripping blood on the floor from where I had ripped the blade out of a shaving razor and used it on my wrist... I feel much better mentally but I think it's left everyone in shock that I live with.
i am required to take anti-depressant people with schizophrenia have LOWS too please don't harm yourself ok :)
I already take an antidepressant for anxiety.