What is your experience with Saphris?
I started taking Saphris a few months ago, and it's the best medication I have ever taken.  I'm just curious to see if anyone else takes it, and if they do how they are doing on it.  I have very few side effects and it makes everything normalize, for the most part. (I think if I were too "normal" I would be a bit uncomfortable.)  
I don't have experience with saphris but I just wanted to say when my psychotic symptoms were more in "remission" than they are now, I felt uncomfortable like you said you think you might feel probably because I dealt with them on and off for roughly 20 years and adjusted to it by now.
i never tried it :)
I have taken saphris in the past for about a year and it was working good and I started taking cymblata with it.I was woundering if anyone else has taken these together and how they worked for them.The saphris works good though.