Schizophrenia Community
ZYPREXA 20 MG.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

ZYPREXA 20 MG.

I need to know what the side effects are while taking Zyprexa 20 mg. I read about the side effects once you stop taking it, but can any proffesional tell me what the side effects are while on the medication.

I really appreciate your quick response.
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Sorry but none of us are professionals but here is a website that lists the side effects a ways down on this page.

http://www.drugs.com/zyprexa.html
Blank
Here is a page on the same website devoted entirely to the side effects.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/zyprexa-side-effects.html
Blank
Hi I am taking 10 mg olanzapine,(other brand name is called zyprexa), I don't feel any side effect except gain weight, a few years ago I had tried zyprexa, also not feeling any side effect except gain weight.

What is your symptoms ? And do you have symptoms when you are little? Please write me something ?As I am worry my son !

irone
Blank
1039200_tn?1314915608
Hi my partner has taken zyprexa from 20mg-40mg amongst several other types of antipsychotics throughout the years for his schizophrenia and it is the only one he got no side effects from and if he had to chose it would be that one. Unfortunately he doesn't have choice and has been told he will have to stay on a depot injection indefinately :-(
Blank
Try not to feel too bad, I think nearly all of us with mental illness end up needing to take meds indefinitely.  There's only a select few or so I'm told who end up able to go off of meds and this is also only if their life has no stress in it but who has a life like that these days?
Blank
675718_tn?1321008971
yeah i will always need my pills i accept that :)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Schizophrenia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank