do you smell smoke?
As a so called sqitzy...do you smell smoke? Cause i do here and there...but no 1 is smoking nearby or anything I just smell it out of the blue... and my mind is always playing tricks on me as well but I am NOT on the medicine I take it day by day but I want to know if anybody else smell smoke
being off meds anything can happen to set you off, i recently placed myself off the pills cuz of a stand-off with the nurse(i wanted geodon-she said no) so i took the geodon anyway i was in a treatment facility and eventually got waht i wanted also always taper off under the supervision of a medical doctor ok :)
thanks for that I was on the same pill 2 but I got off
it made me very tired and sleepy and I just couldn't function right... I was just hoping that maybe it was just me and I wasn't hallucinating...:)....
I smell smoke when I exhale deeply but then I was around chronic smokers for 5 years straight, breathing in their second hand smoke which I was told probably has something to do with it.