Schizophrenia Community
doe sthis sound like schizophrenia?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.

doe sthis sound like schizophrenia?

sometimes like ill play out a conversation in my head.. like say in sports..if a player loses a game ill play out what he would say after the game..or a movie..ill play out what the chracter would say in a certain situation..is that bad?

like..say a show ends with a clifhanger...and your like wow i wonder what will happen next?!?!??! like i'll play it out in my head...what the main character will do what he will say
No it doesn't sound like schizophrenia, you need many more symptoms of the disorder to be diagnosed with it.
forethought?
i mean forecasting thoughts?
daydreaming...wickapedia has "maladaptive daydreaming" meaning your daydreams influence how you live your life or you get physical reactions to the dreams...also Fantasy Prone Personality.

personally I think these concepts have implications to psychosis or appearing psychoitic especially since you can lose sleep with daydreaming and depicting daydreams to a psychiatrist may come accross as hallucinationsi, depends on how vivid it is and whether you detach ownership for what is going on maybe thinking it is telepathy or something real when it is just a dream