i am so scared
For 20 years I suffer from anxiety related symptoms

I have GAD, depression, DP and some sort of ocd like pure O but severe and hypochondria. I take celexa and klonopin for years

Been under a lot of stress for last few years. Divorce, child with cancer.

A few days ago a new problem started. Upon waking up I get weird and senseless thoughts in my head but also an urge to say those thoughts out loud, whisper or repeat them inside my head. They are totally senseless thoughts and that scares me. I have to fight it off to get rid of it like do something. That doesn't happen during the day.

It lasts upto 15 minutes and im OK until next morning. I do even sleep under stress as I am afraid I might have missed a call from my ex wife as our child is treated for cancer and is ill.

My question: is this part of severe stress/anxiety or does it sound like schizophrenia?

Have appt. with my shrink in a few days but the fear is killing me.
i hear voices all day they have conversations with each other some of what you described sounds like psychosis please let your doctor know what is going on and do you take meds? i take six differrent pills hope this helps :)
I am able to stop my intrusive thoughts and they attack only after waking up.

Tell me how do you deal with your illness? Can you work? Are you scared from voices or are you used to it? Can you tell the difference when it is voices or when real people are talking?
klonopin tolorance withdrawal can cause intrusive thoughts and psychosis. I have been on a similar benzo and have been off for almost a year and have STILL been experiencing that symptom. Healing from a benzo like klonopin can take up to 6 months to 3 years and the healing does NOT stop until you are off. I would follow a supervised taper or you can taper on your own using the ashton manual. there is also a support group for benzodiazapine wd which i found VERY imparitive to my recovery. message me if you would like the info. Its the drugs not you.