Schizophrenia Community
mental illness questions
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

mental illness questions

well i was taking seroquel and another medicine. Doctor was forcing me to take another medicine which made me reactions. but seroquel has too much helped me from the beginning. I was like a disable without seroquel in the past. In past 300 mg of seroquel was not enough for me, i was disable by 300 mg. But now with 100 mg seroquel also i am capable except some little problems. I thank to seroquel a lot. But same time doctor forced me to take another that made me reactions. In the past aslo when doctor try to give another medicine that  time huge reaction happened. But i left another medicine some days before and my body moved automatically at night. then i take it back. but today i re tried the same again. symptones are similar. Before i go to work i took bath, make refresh and got all energy back. but i was little more than fast. i was given that medicione which makes me slow, sleepy, lazy, less power that i have no idea why. after i leaving it i got the power back. so i left it. But seroquel i should take . seroquel is like a god for me, but doctor says leave seroquel. thats not good for u. I am not against doctor too. THE NEW MEDICINE HAS HELPED ME TOO. BUT IT TOTALY DOESNT FIT FOR ME. IF MY BODY DONT MOVE AUTOMATICALLY I WILL LEAVE ANOTHER MEDICINE AND KEEP TAKING SEROQUEL 100 MG. AND SERQUEL I SHOULD TAKE FOR LITTLE LONG PERIOD 100 MG THEN I WILL LEAVE IT TOO BUT I CANT LIVE TAKING SUCH A EXPENSIVE MEDICINE. iTS IMPOSSIBLE. iF  i go to my country all the medicine will be automatically left. and if i have gone to my country some years before i will be in a wheelchair in my country. There i didnot find medicine. This year except some little problem atleast i wont be disable without medicine and we shouldnt leave medicine at once. Does mental people never get rid of medicine?
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Chances are you'll have to take the medication your whole life but some people I hear get lucky and if they have a stress free life (who has that these days, right?) and have reached a degree of recovery they are taken off medication by their doctor.
Blank
But who will have a stress free life? I think nobody have stress free life, everybody has problem. Doctor says do not take stress but where is the stress free life in earth? career stress, work stress, love stress, gf stress, exam stress. According to stress free life, it  means do not think. I can't stop thinking but i am not self doctor. Doctor plays very very big role. too much big role.  Mental illness has too many uncountable symptons. Nobody can improve their health self. Doctor is compulsory. By the way my stress and problem is i cant continue pills though i wish to. It will be disconnected by itself because its expensive and hard to find. That mean i dont need to disconnect . It will happen automatically . I am just practising before i leave medicine at once. If we leave mediicne at once or i am disconnected by medicine at once that is dangerous. I left one pill yesterday. There was hard that i faced. Now ok. at this moment. energy level , all ok .  now body is not moving either. Just at night time i feel somebody put stone over my head but i am ok. But at morning i am not sleepy and fresh, Another 100 mg i am taking. I cant imagine medicine though i wish to take. Time is making me practice. Doctor may not be wrong.
Blank
675718_tn?1321008971
trial+ error with the pills and a life-long of still taking them :)
Blank
take seroquel or some other psychiatric drug and maybe a med for side effects.talk to your doctor
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Schizophrenia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...