Schizophrenia Community
pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.

pain

I  have 1 voice in my head and it points out pain in my body to torture me.Does anyone know a solution?
Tags: Pain in
you have 1 voice left pointing out pain in your body.
do you have actual physical pain in the areas that the voice states you have pain?
if you do not have actual pain in these areas then the voice is lying/false and probably caused by the residual of your entire voice hearing experience.
if you do indeed have physical pain in these areas you should speak with a medical doctor.
you should determine if the pain is real or if the voice is making you believe it's real.
you are on medication according to your profile, but you must talk with your psychiatrist about the other very serious matter you mention in your profile which is suicide.
suicide is not an option for you and you must believe this; it is a permanenet end to your life and no voice has the right to cause you to feel this way; this can be altered with treatment from your doctor..please speak with the doctor as soon as possible or speak with anyone immediately.
.i am sure that with medications/treatment this one voice can be gone as the others apparently have gone too if i am correct on you having had more than one voice.
please take this advice   and if necessary go into an emergency room or emergency care center.
Perhaps another medication may be the answer and also treatment.
Take one step at a time.