risperdal withdrawl insomnia
I have had horrable insomnia for the past month.  Sleeping like an hour a night and some nights a little more.  I have been taking xanex for the past two days and that has worked well.  I wish I could go off this medication and be able to sleep.  Im afraid I will never sleep right again. has anyone had this happen?  Any suggestions?
I never slept right before I took medication.  It was like the on/off switch was broken and I could only fall asleep when absolutely dead tired and it wasn't a decreased need for sleep either because I definitely needed the sleep, I always feel so tired but I think I have sleep apnea because sometimes when I try to fall asleep I wake up immediately gasping for breath where I stopped breathing.
hey, Maybe try asking your Pdoc for a new med or tell them whats going on for you and see what they say to see if they can help you, cos not sleeping in not fun and it wont help with your recovery. if they dont take you seriously try another doc, cos you will need sleep.
i take risperdal and i sleep good i have been off kolonopin for two months now and it seems i didn't need it after all :)