Schizophrenia Community
sunburn

This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.

sunburn

i am outside all day long i drink plenty of water but with geodon can sun exposure be dangerous like prolonged???
   Many medications can make a person more respnsive to the heat and sun. The best thing to d is to stay out of the direct sun when you can and at other times wear a cap and other clothes that would protect your skin from exposure to the sun and use an approved sunscreen. Also take care rom getting overheated and drink water at regular intervals. You coul ask your doctor for more specific information.
Hi.  I also take geodon for hearing voices and things.  I was taking 180 mg but this new doctor cute me down to 120 and all my symtoms (symptoms) came back.  I see my shrink again on the 28th. Why are you taking geodon and how much do you take?
i take 80mg./2 x day (with food)  it helps me out alot makes me feel good i also meditate and i have TD,SZ, PTSD & TBI  i take nine differrent pills :)