vitamins
is there any vitamins i can take for TD?
Vitamin e is in standard use for tardive dyskinesia and you can ask your psychiatrist about it. From what I was told by my pharmacist some health care
providers will cover it. Also ask your psychiatrist what brand of vitamin they would recommend if they say might be of help.
i also heard about vit.c & gingko biloba too
  Yes ginkgo has shown tentative promising results in some studies for tardive. I take it under the clinical supervision of my psychiatrist and my neurologist who is a movement disorders specialist. The problem with it is like the other two supplements I take under clinical supervision (Piracetam, rhodiola) they have the potential to be activating and cause psychosis. Ginkgo can have interactions with many common medications that can be unsafe because it lessens the ability of blood clotting. Another one that has shown some tentative promising results is fish oil which doesnt create mental changes and has somewhat of a mood stabilizing effect (I take the medication Lovaza
which is clinically related to it).  Some psychiatrists might allow the use of that one.
  Vitamin c hasnt shown to be of that much help. A psychiatrist could find the information on any of this on the research search engine Pubmed.
  Yes vitamin c in combination with vitamin e was shown to help in some studies. I forget I also take vitamin c. Your psychiatrist may be aware of this or could find the information on Pubmed.
thank you for the info. :)
my d2 dopamine receptors are misfiring it affects my tongue with uncontrollable movements
hello ,
         i saw my gp about the movement disorder i experience and he told me to get some magnesium and surprisingly it helped some what . ihave trouble with jaw clenching shaking of the leg and figity hands .
ok thanks i will look it up :)
your welcome hope everything works out :)