Self Harm Community User Group
How's everyone?
About This Group:

This is a group where those struggling with self harm issues can come to be supported in a safe, warm, and supportive environment. PLEASE NOTE: If there is a possibility that what you write may "trigger" someone, please leave a warning and space in the title of your post and inside the post itself so that we do not unintentionally trigger others who are vulnerable.

Founded by LovelyLemonTree on January 15, 2013
19 members

How's everyone?

Awfully quiet out there... hope everyone is doing okay.  Check in here if you would like to.  
Hi Lovely,
I'm Okay.  How are you doing?
Kate_Te
Hi LLT & KT & Everyone,

I am doing alright, how are ya'll? trying to keep the dark at bay - tough times at home w/ K right now...and I need to stay strong.

Hope everyone is doing well too.

Much love
Here I was trying to reply and couldn't figure out why my reply box wasn't popping up -- turns out that I wasn't logged in.  O_o

So I'm doing a bit better than I had been doing.  I'm just not sure what is changing.  Maybe it's my therapist -- she is unusually optimistic.  She wants me to focus on positives and health rather than illness and negativity.  Her approach is interesting... and different for me -- because it's always so focused on illness.  But this is definitely different.  

LLT
mishymoshymarcy Study hard, focus, and you ... Comment
mishymoshymarcy commented on So much ambition, so ...
Nighthawk61 commented on So much ambition, so ...