Self Harm Community User Group
MandyCake and MandyCake01
About This Group:

This is a group where those struggling with self harm issues can come to be supported in a safe, warm, and supportive environment. PLEASE NOTE: If there is a possibility that what you write may "trigger" someone, please leave a warning and space in the title of your post and inside the post itself so that we do not unintentionally trigger others who are vulnerable.

Founded by LovelyLemonTree on January 15, 2013
19 members

MandyCake and MandyCake01

Are TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE!  MandyCake01 apparently is not the one we know by a different website but plain MandyCake is the one we know.  

MandyCake01, if you're here to be a helpful, kind, caring member of the community, we're here to accept you, but don't masquerade as someone we know. That just puts more of a black mark onto your character and we're not going to trust you.  

MandyCake, I'm sorry this has happened to you.  Dogdancing was aiming her remarks at MandyCake01, not you.  
mishymoshymarcy The worst thing you could e... Comment
Nov 27
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Nov 27
Nighthawk61 commented on I gotta face my fears...
Nov 24