Aa
A
A
Close
4733692_tn?1360011128
Possible Trigger...
I have been having a rough couple of weeks, it's long and complicated so I wont get into it now but basically it has brought up the feeling of wanting to SH. I feel like everytime I have a moment to myself to think, thats where my mind wanders...and with finding my way back to the group after so long, and seeing what was going on, I just havent felt the right time to talk about it really...but I am so glad to see familiar friends here!...so, I've decided to get my nose pierced on saturday! I am excited since I have wanted it for a long time but I feel if I can channel that need, maybe it will settle after the piercing. I don;t think I can or would want to use this as a coping mechanism (plus I cant working in a corporate environment) but it is worth a shot. Thanks for tuning in ;) ~ with love
Discussion is closed
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi Rugger,

How does it look?  I really admire the tiny little sparklers that people have on their noses.  I wouldn't do it myself because my mom would probably disown me (not entirely kidding).  If this is a  healthy outlet for you, by golly, go for it!  

I have an agreement with myself to donate blood if I have the need to SH.  I figure I may as well put the blood to good use.  Interestingly enough, it seems to fit the bill.  I also have an incredibly high platelet count and they want me to donate platelets now.  So I guess it's beneficial to someone.

Love ya, glad to see you're here.  :)
Discussion is closed
Cancel
4733692_tn?1360011128
Hi Lovely,

It looks great! It's as if it was always there. My dad asked me if I had lost a bet? when he saw it. Oh well, it's my nose. My bf really likes it too, so that is an added bonus.

And donating blood is a great thing to do. I am a regular donator...except now I am not supposed to since I just got a piercing...but you should def feel good about donating, so many people need it.

Thanks for your encouragement- with love!
Discussion is closed
Cancel
I agree with LLT, glad the piercing helped and that it looks so good.  LLT and I must have the same mother. lol

And I agree with the blood donation thing-  it has definitely helped me in the past too.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
A
A
Recent Activity
4059843_tn?1454481984
Blank
mishymoshymarcy Its okay to ask for help...... Comment
Feb 10
4059843_tn?1454481984
Blank
mishymoshymarcy commented on need a title -
Feb 08
4059843_tn?1454481984