Self-Improvement Coaching Expert Forum
Anxiety
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding tips and techniques to help people begin to take accountability and responsibility for their general well-being and move towards improvement in all areas of their life: work, home, and relationships.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Anxiety

I have so many symptoms of anxiety...Everyday I feel not normal, like my head feels funny, I dont know what to do to help me start feeling normal.  I have anxiety meds but im afraid to take it.  I could really use some advice.  I want to feel normal unstead of never feeling normal.
Related Discussions
272771_tn?1194985543
The first recommendation is to rule out any medical conditions, which scheduling an appointment with your primary physician can do.  Next, I would recommend professional counseling.  Based on your comments, you are experiencing a lot of symptoms.  Everyone experiences mild to moderate anxiety at times but since you are consistently experiencing these over a prolonged period of time you need professional support and assistance.  When you aren't able to help yourself, this is the time to seek outside professional help.

Your Forum coach, Wanda
4 Comments
Blank
People that meet me for the first time think I have high-anxiety, which is true.  It troubles me it's so obvious.  I don't takes meds yet, and really don't want to, but might have to in the future..dunno.

What does your doctor who prescribed the meds say and wonder about your 'head' condition'; can you elaborate?
Blank
225237_tn?1333142599
all they really said is it is part of anxiety, thats why i dont know what to believe or if i should look further into it
Blank
Anxiety' is almost too generic of a term at times.
Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979