Self-Improvement Coaching Expert Forum
Anxiety

This forum is for questions and support regarding tips and techniques to help people begin to take accountability and responsibility for their general well-being and move towards improvement in all areas of their life: work, home, and relationships.

Anxiety
I have so many symptoms of anxiety...Everyday I feel not normal, like my head feels funny, I dont know what to do to help me start feeling normal.  I have anxiety meds but im afraid to take it.  I could really use some advice.  I want to feel normal unstead of never feeling normal.
The first recommendation is to rule out any medical conditions, which scheduling an appointment with your primary physician can do.  Next, I would recommend professional counseling.  Based on your comments, you are experiencing a lot of symptoms.  Everyone experiences mild to moderate anxiety at times but since you are consistently experiencing these over a prolonged period of time you need professional support and assistance.  When you aren't able to help yourself, this is the time to seek outside professional help.

Your Forum coach, Wanda
People that meet me for the first time think I have high-anxiety, which is true.  It troubles me it's so obvious.  I don't takes meds yet, and really don't want to, but might have to in the future..dunno.

What does your doctor who prescribed the meds say and wonder about your 'head' condition'; can you elaborate?
all they really said is it is part of anxiety, thats why i dont know what to believe or if i should look further into it
Anxiety' is almost too generic of a term at times.