Self-Improvement Coaching Expert Forum
Hynosis?

This forum is for questions and support regarding tips and techniques to help people begin to take accountability and responsibility for their general well-being and move towards improvement in all areas of their life: work, home, and relationships.

Hynosis?

What do you think about using hypnosis CD's for various problems?  Weight loss?  Motivation?  Stop smoking? Self confidience?   ect.....
Before I would embark on trying hypnosis CD's, I would recommend working with a certified hypnotherapist.

There are many CD's and audio books that cover all these self-help topics, including motivation, self-confidence, weight loss, etc.  There are also visualization and meditation CD's that are very effective.

If you were not happy with the effectiveness of the CD's and audio books, then I would recommend short-term coaching for a period of 90 days to assist you in creating the results you want to create in your life.  

Your Forum Coach Wanda
So, am I to understand that you support this avenue?  And strange that you mention the visualization because I was also looking into maybe making a visualiztion video to watch (kind of like the secret) but of me and my wants and needs.  I did make myself a visual board but I am not sure if its working yet.  I wish I had some instruction on exactly how, what kinds of phrases, how often to look at or watch something, etc...    Do you have any advice in this area at all?