Self-Improvement Coaching Expert Forum
Learning to Calm your Mind

This forum is for questions and support regarding tips and techniques to help people begin to take accountability and responsibility for their general well-being and move towards improvement in all areas of their life: work, home, and relationships.

Learning to Calm your Mind
For the past 6 months I felt through a really bad phase of my life.  I feel at times that I don't control over my negativity.  I have been trying to exercise and meditate.  How can I help train my mind to become more optimistic and help rejuvenate my life...
Since you have been experiencing this period for 6 months, you definitely need more support than just trying out different techniques on your own.  My best recommendation would be to seek professional assistance from a counselor, therapist, or a life coach to help you shift out of your current patterns.

Your Forum Coach Wanda