Self-Improvement Coaching Expert Forum
Please Help

This forum is for questions and support regarding tips and techniques to help people begin to take accountability and responsibility for their general well-being and move towards improvement in all areas of their life: work, home, and relationships.

Please Help

Im not sure what to do, I am a 27 yr. old, non-smoking, female.  Everyday I feel like something is wrong with me or something bad is going to happen to me.  Ive been to the doctor and had an abnormal ekg come back due to twave changes, then I went to cardiologist and he stated he didnt think its my heart.  I do have anxiety, but am afraid to take any medication.  I have the perscribtion paxil. I have may symptoms:  nervousness, pain in my arm, lightheadedness, feel like i'm going to die,  stomach and bowel problems ect. So what I am asking is do you think it could all be anxiety related or is there something else going on?? I would apreciate any advice, I am a single mother of 3 girls and I feel like I'm making them suffer from what ever is going on with me.
The first thing to do is rule out anything medically.  So, I would recommend a full check-up.  If your check-up doesn't identify the cause of your symptoms, then I would recommend visiting a psychiatrist who will be able to determine if you are experiencing any side effects, as part of your symptoms.  I also strongly urge you to seek counseling, as well on a consistent basis to help support you at this time.

Your Forum coach, Wanda