Self-Improvement Coaching Expert Forum
help
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding tips and techniques to help people begin to take accountability and responsibility for their general well-being and move towards improvement in all areas of their life: work, home, and relationships.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

help

I am married  but I am lonely. I have been on a new medication and feel as though things are worse. I am going to take myself off of chanix(sp) I feel as though i am going bonkers and my mind seems to be coming up with things on its own. I think anyway. I have also recently been diagnosed with minaeres disease and i am still so dizzy that I feel i cannot take much more. Maybe it is just the stress of my marriage. I am not sure. We have been married 16 yrs we have five kids one of which is in a wheelchair and has spastic quad. C.P. Maybe it is all that. What is a women to do?