Self-Improvement Coaching Expert Forum
help

This forum is for questions and support regarding tips and techniques to help people begin to take accountability and responsibility for their general well-being and move towards improvement in all areas of their life: work, home, and relationships.

help

I am married  but I am lonely. I have been on a new medication and feel as though things are worse. I am going to take myself off of chanix(sp) I feel as though i am going bonkers and my mind seems to be coming up with things on its own. I think anyway. I have also recently been diagnosed with minaeres disease and i am still so dizzy that I feel i cannot take much more. Maybe it is just the stress of my marriage. I am not sure. We have been married 16 yrs we have five kids one of which is in a wheelchair and has spastic quad. C.P. Maybe it is all that. What is a women to do?  
Yes, you have a lot on your plate and the responsibility for a sick child when you are not feeling well yourself.  Who is supporting you?  I would strongly urge you to get additional support from a professional counselor to help support you and to seek professional assistance to help you stop smoking.  It is highly recommended that a physician monitor you when you are taking prescription medication.  Counseling doesn't have to be long term.  It can help you through different stressful transitions in your life.

Your Forum Coach, Wanda.