Self-Improvement Coaching Expert Forum
help

This forum is for questions and support regarding tips and techniques to help people begin to take accountability and responsibility for their general well-being and move towards improvement in all areas of their life: work, home, and relationships.

help
i need help with getting ride of anxiety so how can i get  the anxiety kicked i do walk when its not help i do take meds.i want my life to get better with out all this.and i also have astham to and thats another anxiety.
I recommend that you seek professional counseling.  There are many reasons an individual experiences chronic anxiety and right now the best guidance I can give you is to start consistently seeing a counselor or therapist who can provide you with extra support.  Since what you're doing hasn't worked, the next step is professional assistance.  The best thing you can do for yourself is invest in yourself by getting consistent external support.

Your Forum coach, Wanda