Self-Improvement Coaching Expert Forum
help
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding tips and techniques to help people begin to take accountability and responsibility for their general well-being and move towards improvement in all areas of their life: work, home, and relationships.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

help

i need help with getting ride of anxiety so how can i get  the anxiety kicked i do walk when its not help i do take meds.i want my life to get better with out all this.and i also have astham to and thats another anxiety.
Tags: Wellness, Anxiety, chronic, Counseling, Life, get better
Related Discussions
272771_tn?1194985543
I recommend that you seek professional counseling.  There are many reasons an individual experiences chronic anxiety and right now the best guidance I can give you is to start consistently seeing a counselor or therapist who can provide you with extra support.  Since what you're doing hasn't worked, the next step is professional assistance.  The best thing you can do for yourself is invest in yourself by getting consistent external support.

Your Forum coach, Wanda
Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank