Senior Health Community
activities of daily living

This patient support community is for discussions relating to assisted living, caregivers, clinical trials, exercise, financial issues, nutrition, nursing homes, rehabilitation, and sex.

activities of daily living

What is a clear discription of Activities of Daily Living?  What separates a peson that is considered "at risk & and or frail".  Please answer this question for me.
Activities Of Daily Living
means every day like self care feeding ones self dressing all the things we do every day on a daily basis bathing ect
at risk and or frail at risk cam mean that may be a hifh candidate for falling breaking a leg or hip or injuring yourself unintintioally and frail can mean that one is weak in body maybe losing ones health, also not able to do for themselves now i may be wrong in some of these things but that is what it means to me in reality it means that you will need help in doing all of the things you used to normally do  luck  jo