Senior Health Community
Drug Interactions

This patient support community is for discussions relating to assisted living, caregivers, clinical trials, exercise, financial issues, nutrition, nursing homes, rehabilitation, and sex.

Drug Interactions

Does B&L PreserVision have any know untoward interactions with the following drugs:
Simvastatin
Metoprolol
Famotidine
Warfarin
Valsartan

Thank you
Hello OW,

Welcome to the Senior Health Forum. Please excuse my tardy response. However I am glad you found us and took the time to post.

Your question is a good one. All of us should know the medications we take and the interactions between them. That said your best resource is your local pharmacist.

A pharmacist are the educated and experienced experts in medications and drug interactions. They also have some idea of your medical background. In my opinion that's the very reason it is so important to use one pharmacy or at least one chain...so they have the total picture of your current and past medications.

Best of luck to you.

Peace,
~Tuck