Senior Health Community
Introducing Tuckamore as your new Community Leader
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to assisted living, caregivers, clinical trials, exercise, financial issues, nutrition, nursing homes, rehabilitation, and sex.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Introducing Tuckamore as your new Community Leader

Hi,

Please join me in welcoming Tuckamore as your new Community Leader for the Senior Health Community.   Tuckamore has helped many people on the community, and we look forward to her working to help your Community continue to improve and grow.

Cheryl
MedHelp Community Mgr
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
547368_tn?1332173665
Thank You Cheryl and Greeting Senior Health Members,

I am looking forward to the opportunity of sharing the challenges we face with Senior Health issues.

This Community has great potential to become a place where we can all support and learn from one another. I have years of working and interacting with seniors and now find myself approaching that time.  

I have found that the more informed we are the better health care consumers we become. Wading through the bureaucracy of medical insurance and the health care delivery system can be mind boggling. Understanding medical terminology, procedures and medications can also be a huge challenge.

Together this journey can be easier. Sharing our personal experiences can be very beneficial. I look forward to exchanging information, thoughts and concerns. Please feel free to send me a PM (Personal Message). I will do my very best to respond promptly.  I am always eager to share my opinions and I hope you will share yours also.  

~Tuck
"Tuckamore"
Blank
What is a good scales for home use?  
Blank
875426_tn?1325532016
My sibling bought one that's lasted a long time that is digital.  The brand is Tanita.  However, you might check Consumer's Report at your local library or online to see what they think is the best.  Also, you might try looking on e-pinons or Amazon to see what people think about various scales.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Senior Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...