Aa
A
A
Close
463897 tn?1468017350
Please visit our new Brain Health community
Brain Health Community:  http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Brain-Health/show/1582

This community is a place where members who are age 50 and older can find information and support pertaining to memory, problem solving, language skills and brain games. Additional topics for discussion include nutrition, supplements and fitness as they relate to brain health.

Looking forward to seeing you and your family / friends soon!

Best,

Cheryl
MH Community Mgr
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
139792 tn?1447663565
It is good that you have started brain health section. It will help many people to help themselves.
Incidentally I remember one technique to freshen the brain. It is known as super-brain yoga.
It is sit up exercise, with two differences. One is you have to pinch earlobes with thumbs and index finger.Thumb in the front. Second difference is you have to curl your tongue to touch the roof of the mouth.Wile going down breath in and while coming up, breath out. If one does such sit-ups 15 times, it would be a good stimulation to brain. Benefits of sit-up exercise is well known. I am doing it since last one month.I am 82. It is well tolerated. It is worth trial.Thanks.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
139792 tn?1447663565
Pinching thumb is from acupressure and curling tongue  is from yoga, called khechari mudra.Both have extra benefits.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
139792 tn?1447663565
Pinching ear-lobes with thumbs and index finger. Sorry for error.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Senior Health Community Resources