Question about Barium
Why would barium I drank many weeks ago show up on a CT scan I had 1 1/2 weeks ago?
It sounds like your bowels are not moving the way they should.  I remember my dad saying that he was told after drinking barium to drink plenty of fluid that day afterward because you don't want the barium setting up like cement.  I don't know if they said that just to make sure he drank a lot to wash it out or if they were serious.  It sounds like you may have a motility issue.  I'd contact your doctor about it.
Thanks for your comment.
The reason I had to drink the bariium was because they were trying to find out why I had had diarrhea for five months, so the problem was not that my bowels weren't moving, they were moving too much!.
One cause for diarrhea can be a partial bowel obstruction (see private message).  Another cause for diarrhea can be diverticulitis.  I wonder if you have diverticuli (small pouches in your large intestine) that retained some of the barium and later it came out?