anal fissure
what test and bloodwork does the doctor order for treating anal fissuewhat specific codes do they order for anal fissue
Hi there. That's so painful. Don't worry about the docs, let them get on with their tests. Even if you knew, you'd still have to have the tests. I am not a doctor but if you are that worried, as you seem to be, why don't you visit your doc and ask him/her? I live in the UK and we're not even told our blood group, much less what all the tests mean! I'd go back to your doc and discuss your real worries and concerns but let them do their testing. I hope you are reassured and out of pain very soon.Good Luck
I too have a fissure.  my internist sent me to a gastriotic doctor.  he didn't even examine me.  just said I needed surgery,  and told me the side effects.  which scared me.  I did not have the surgery.  I don't want to wear a colostomy bag.  for the rest of my life.  I don't know if that is for every one and how he could tell with out checking me out further.  make sure you have a good doctor.  mandy876