Aa
A
A
Close
chest discomfort
I am having some discomfort in my chest.It feels like my chest has a lot of water in it.
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
875426 tn?1325532016
Please go to the doctor and get your heart and lungs checked out- that sounds very unpleasant, to feel like you have a lot of water in your chest!  This is something you don't want to mess around trying to wait it out at home with.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
You don't provide enough information regarding your age, medical history, or the characteristics of the discomfort. You require an in-person evaluation by a physician who will ausculate your lungs anterior and posterior, four quadrants, take an EKG and labs, a thorough history, and make a diagnosis. The problem could be secondary to infection, antigen exposure (gasoline fumes), pneumonia, or a cardiac issue called pulmonary edema, often due to developing left heart failure and increased venous preload.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
  DO YOU SMOKE??   HAVE YOU HAD PROBLEMS WITH YOUR HEART OR CHEST BEFORE.  i HATE TO SAY IT LIKE THE OTHER POST SAY SHOULD REALLY SEE A DR. COULD BE BAD CHEST COLD OR BRONCITAS. GOOD LUCK  HOPE YOU GET WELL SOON. ZZZ
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Senior Health Community Resources