hairloss
ive been having problems for the past two moths with my hair falling out could it be from the tramadol
Online, it looks like it is a very rare side effect.  Please see PM for more info.

Stress can cause hair loss- I was once told by a doctor what stress I was under three months ago could be causing hair loss then.  I was told by a doctor on the radio to take vitamin C, vitamin B 50 time release and vitamin E for my hair loss and suggested amounts of c and e I think.  You might try with your doctor switching medication and see if in a few months, the hair loss goes back to a normal pattern.
I discovered that low testosterone will cause your hair to fall out and thin also.
You should use the FDA form on their website to report this as a possible side effect. Then find out the person at the FDA responsible for the drug (every drug has a specific person assigned) by e-mail to determine if there have been any other reports of this effect. Then you will hear the answer from the "horses mouth" instead of relying on hearsay or internet speculation.