Senior Health Community
male over 60 cannot have orgasm

This patient support community is for discussions relating to assisted living, caregivers, clinical trials, exercise, financial issues, nutrition, nursing homes, rehabilitation, and sex.

male over 60 cannot have orgasm

for almost 5 years, I went without sex.  now, I'm in a new relationship.  the sex is very good, but am unable to have orgasm.  I can have a lasting errection, but never can orgasm...wondering if any other senior men are experiencing the same problem.  maybe its just the age thing.  please email me if you have a solution
Hi Bob. Let's get our priorities straight, here, so to speak.

Are you and your partner enjoying the relationship? Keep in mind, Roberto, that there are plenty of women who PRAY that their man will hold off before hitting his shangri-la. If you BOTH are happy -and neither has a down-side physically, then what's the prob?

That said, let us say that orgasm if a kind of concluding act; the release followed by that warm relaxation thing. If you are feeling on the edge -WANTING to have that release but just not able to get it-then its time for a chat with your doc.

Personal question, here, and you need not tell ME: are you able to get the big O when flying solo? If you tell me you don't fly solo, then let me commend it to you as being the same answer as the answer to the Carnegie Hall question ("How do I get to Carnegie Hall?" "Practice, practice, practice!"). You get my point -is the problem one that YOU have all the time -or just when with HER? If you have lift-off when on your own, then some psychology is probably at work. In which case you can either say to her, "Honey, can you do ... (fill it in)" or else just let time take you where you want to be.

I did not ask if you are taking the big "V." If so, THAT may be some of the problem. Cut it in half (the "V", I mean).

At the end of the day, it is not about orgasms or any other measure, really, other than that wonderful pleasure of bonding as only men and women (or whatever) can do.
My question , do you enjoy masturbation sometimes ?
if yes , since when ? which age ? you were married or single ?

I may propose few advices upon your reply !
Massage your perineum( muscle between anus and the base of the scrotum. When we ejaculate we contract this muscle. massage this tiny muscle. Deep your fingers inside to massage or put some pressure. this is hot spot for man. Ask your partner to press there when you want to orgasm.Research the word kegel exercise. Do this exercise. Ask your partner also to do this exercise. It will be good for her pelvic floor. After learning the exercise you can kegel each other to enhance sexual pleasure.  Another good exercise is deer exercise for male and also for female. This will enhance the sexual energy.I am sure you will succeed. Mutual help will add synergy to your efforts. wish you best of luck.In future, you can learn about microcosmic orbit. quite an interesting subject if you are interested in reading.