physical
I'm 55, woman.
Never had a primary care Dr.
Going for a physical, were do I go to see a list of things that need to be done?
You might call the particular doctor's office you are planning to go to for your physical and ask what all they do for a physical.  

Things might include some blood work that you may need to do either ahead of time or afterward, because some things you are supposed to fast for, such as a lipid panel (where they check your cholesterol and triglycerides) and a fasting blood sugar if they order that.  They likely also will order a complete blood count and may order some other blood tests too.

In the physical, they may do a breast exam and a pelvic exam, they might check your reflexes, such as hitting your knees with an instrument to see if your neurological response is proper.  They might do a rectal exam and take a sample of stool, checking it on a slide for hidden blood.  

They might look at your throat, look in your eyes and your ears.  They might ask you a lot of questions about your family history (others in your family who've had cancer, heart problems, etc.).  The doctor should listen to your heart and the sounds of your lungs breathing.  He might even want to order an EKG- get a baseline heart rhythm on you.  

The doctor might feel your thyroid (in your throat) and your lymph nodes in your neck.  The nurse should take your weight, take your blood pressure and your pulse.  If they are especially thorough, the doctor might even check you for any abdominal hernias, having you cough for them while they feel for bulging.