Sex and Love User Group
Was it assualt?
About This Group:

Hi everyone, I am creating this group as a place where people can talk about Sex and Love. Personally I am kindof confused about my sex/love/relationship life, meaning I don't know exactly what is right and moral and healthy, or how I should approach these desires and needs; or what I am really looking for, or what is good for me. So, if you are anything like me and find this aspect of your life to be confusing, and you want to hear what others think, or if you just want to share your insight on the matter, then please join the conversation! :) I think we can help each other out in understanding what we are really looking for in life. :)

Founded by patient49 on August 11, 2013
13 members

Was it assualt?

Hi I have a question that's been bothering me. I was at my friends new years party at his apt. I met this guy, we got drunk and started making out, touching eachother etc. and after doing other sexual things in his car we went back up to our friends apt. and we laid down as he was falling asleep I tried to touch him ( his pants were on, so it was on the outside of his pants) and then I stopped b/c his hands moved them out the way and then I dry humped him. Did I commit a sexual assault?
Shannon79 commented on Shannon79's status
45 mins ago
Hollus commented on photo
Shannon79 uploaded a new photo