Sex and Love User Group
lingeries and toys
About This Group:

Hi everyone, I am creating this group as a place where people can talk about Sex and Love. Personally I am kindof confused about my sex/love/relationship life, meaning I don't know exactly what is right and moral and healthy, or how I should approach these desires and needs; or what I am really looking for, or what is good for me. So, if you are anything like me and find this aspect of your life to be confusing, and you want to hear what others think, or if you just want to share your insight on the matter, then please join the conversation! :) I think we can help each other out in understanding what we are really looking for in life. :)

Founded by patient49 on August 11, 2013
13 members

lingeries and toys

If you are like most women and you orgasm from clitoral stimulation, there are a hundred toys out there that are designed to stimulate your clitoris during sex. And probably, I know what are you looking for this The Rotary Vibrator give you a delightful experience.  Experiment with your vibrator, try its different features, and apply it to different areas of your body to see what the sensations are like. Most women respond to clitoral stimulation, but you may prefer more or less intensity, or more or less direct stimulation. The labia and vulva are also sensitive. Get comfortable on your bed, on a rug in front of your fireplace, or just stay in the tub if you've purchased a waterproof vibe. Relax, start slow, and get to know your vibrator and your body. Touch different parts of your genitals with your vibrator. Discover what feels good, then keep doing it. Let your arousal build and let nature take its course.
Shannon79 commented on photo
krichar commented on photo
Shannon79 commented on photo