Sex and Love User Group
relationship question
About This Group:

Hi everyone, I am creating this group as a place where people can talk about Sex and Love. Personally I am kindof confused about my sex/love/relationship life, meaning I don't know exactly what is right and moral and healthy, or how I should approach these desires and needs; or what I am really looking for, or what is good for me. So, if you are anything like me and find this aspect of your life to be confusing, and you want to hear what others think, or if you just want to share your insight on the matter, then please join the conversation! :) I think we can help each other out in understanding what we are really looking for in life. :)

Founded by patient49 on August 11, 2013
13 members

relationship question

I have a really difficult situation and wants helpful answers no bashing....I started dating this man i met online a year ago. We just celebrated our 1 year anniversary...There has been some weird senarios in our "ship but idk but to do....He says he got a divorce, yet i cant find it online. I have NEVER been to his home, I JUST met one of his kids not too long ago., I moved 2 hours away from friends and family to be with this man. He says his 'ship w EX is just like this...she abandoned kids so he has custody and the last 2 kids she had he says are NOT biologically his YET he claims them and takes care of them and gave his last name. His EX lost her place to live in SEPT of last year and bc my BF is a nice man he allowed his EX and her BF to move in w him. IDK if he is still honestly married to her i ask and he swears he is not she has a live in BF also so im confused and do not knw what to believe or do., I trust him w  everything for some reason YET my gut says something is not right,
Always trust your gut is my motto! Usually when it sounds to good to be true it is usually is a lie!
i have never caught him in a lie tho everything he has ever said to me has been ok i just do not know if the ex living there is really a ex
Shannon79 commented on KTowne's status
Shannon79 commented on Shannon79's status
Shannon79 commented on clean_in_ks's status