Sexual Addiction User Group
Can't really stop
About This Group:

This is a group for the sexually addicted or loved ones of the sexually addicted. Like all other addictions, but socially unaccepted, shamed or even unacknowledged at times, it it is a very serious disease with incomprehensible consequences and the ability to destroy lives. Help is now available.

Founded by vanfr80 on March 16, 2010
64 members

Can't really stop

I'm only 15, but i cant stop masterbating (masturbating). for a while, i stopeed. but its close to every couple of days i do. its been going on since i was eleven. i need some help. i hate myself because of it. its so disgusting. the only thing that runs through my mind some of the time is sex and women. i dont watch porn, but i dont even need that to get myslef going. i need help. does anyone have any suggestions on how to stop?
Don't hate yourself for it.  Every guy goes through it.  I don't know if you're Christian or not, but this is a book from a Christian perspective with the insight of an actual counselor.  

Every Man's Battle

http://www.christiananswers.net/catalog/bk-battle.html

good luck.
I've been masturbating off and on since I was 5.  I stopped for a lot of years for one reason or another.  I started back up when I was 16.  I can go a few days without, but I end up going for it.  Especially if I have alone time.  I personally love the feel of my womanhood and the different sensations I get when I masturbate.  

I personally think that masturbation is a good thing.  In some ways, it's an educational thing. 1. I get to know what feels good to me when I pleasure myself.  This way, when I do have sex with my husband, I can tell him exactly what feels good and what doesn't.  2. Masturbation is better than having sex sometimes.  With sex, you have to worry about STDs and the possibility of an unwanted/unexpected pregnancy.  Especially if you have sex with mulitple partners.
i am 18 and i have been masturbating since when i was 12 and cant stop althought it is from 3-5 times a week to2 times a day but due to it i really feel ashamed and separated from social life i am watching porn since 15 and now i am addicted to watching P and M i am depressed and wanna stop it i treid but again start after few days really in need of help please HELP it is affecting my studies and relations with family and friends .........HELP!!!!!!
Shanta222 commented on Ripley’s Famous Ferti...
Apr 07
bkalyan joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 06
SafariDan joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 18