Good support and advice for a newly-realized sex addict
Here's a very brief description of my situation:  I'm 34 yrs old.  I've been exposed to porn since 6 yrs old, and I'm addicted to that, as well.  I can recall my first time masturbating at 8 yrs old, and have been masturbating ever since...ranging from once a day to days that I lose count.  There are 2 yrs in my life where I could NOT recall a thing, because I somehow managed to block out.  Until recently, tell tales and memories have been resurfacing of being molested DAILY for those 2 entire years which, unfortunately, had a big role in leading me on a rampage of sexual encounters with strangers.  Only recently was it pointed out to me that I am a sex addict (confirmed by a doctor).  

Is there anyone in this forum who has gone through, or is going through, therapy and is in a sexual addicts support group of some sort, that I can speak with?  Though it may all be in my mind and I should know better, I am feeling a bit alone in this.  Any support at this point, would be helpful, and truly welcomed.  
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
mike_cmfuem commented on photo
May 11
Gereclick joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 04
iamback lets rock together Comment
Mar 03