Sexual Addiction User Group
Good support and advice for a newly-realized sex addict
About This Group:

This is a group for the sexually addicted or loved ones of the sexually addicted. Like all other addictions, but socially unaccepted, shamed or even unacknowledged at times, it it is a very serious disease with incomprehensible consequences and the ability to destroy lives. Help is now available.

Founded by vanfr80 on March 16, 2010
64 members

Here's a very brief description of my situation:  I'm 34 yrs old.  I've been exposed to porn since 6 yrs old, and I'm addicted to that, as well.  I can recall my first time masturbating at 8 yrs old, and have been masturbating ever since...ranging from once a day to days that I lose count.  There are 2 yrs in my life where I could NOT recall a thing, because I somehow managed to block out.  Until recently, tell tales and memories have been resurfacing of being molested DAILY for those 2 entire years which, unfortunately, had a big role in leading me on a rampage of sexual encounters with strangers.  Only recently was it pointed out to me that I am a sex addict (confirmed by a doctor).  

Is there anyone in this forum who has gone through, or is going through, therapy and is in a sexual addicts support group of some sort, that I can speak with?  Though it may all be in my mind and I should know better, I am feeling a bit alone in this.  Any support at this point, would be helpful, and truly welcomed.  
Shanta222 commented on Ripley’s Famous Ferti...
Apr 07
bkalyan joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 06
SafariDan joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 18