Sexual Addiction User Group
Overly Frequent Masturbation
About This Group:

This is a group for the sexually addicted or loved ones of the sexually addicted. Like all other addictions, but socially unaccepted, shamed or even unacknowledged at times, it it is a very serious disease with incomprehensible consequences and the ability to destroy lives. Help is now available.

Founded by vanfr80 on March 16, 2010
64 members

Overly Frequent Masturbation

I am a 21 year old female, and I masturbate on average of about 3 times per day. I have recently come to the conclusion that whatevr happens during an orgasm is the best way for me to get out of my head. My body the becomes so relaxed that I just want to sleep.
This is really beginning to affect my life. I am a full time student and I have a full time job. The days that I have off and should be at home studying or doing homework all I can do is think about men, sex, porn, and "getting off". It is like it has become a depression cure for me. In that regards it has worked. The more i orgasm in a day the less depressed I feel.
I know there are a lot of reasons for my depression, as a child I was molested for 6 years of my life by my grandfather (mother's stepfather), who just a few months ago passed away in jail. And then when I was 16 I got in a horrific car accident with my grandmother (dad's mother) where she later passed away from severe head trauma.
Anyways if I am not masturbating frequently, I am smoking marijuana, which has also helped with my depression, but in no way have I ever been presribed it. I still live in a smoke free state. So really I would like to speak to someone who has advice on carrying out a regular day free of overtly sexually thoughts, and possibly even marijuana.
What is the average female masturbation amount per week.? How do I do it less?
i masterbate a lot too i used to smoke pot and it does help depression but it is still illegal in my state :)
have you made any progress?  if not, perhaps you should set some high goals in school that will keep you busy and focused.  You may have to find something that you prioritize for masturbation.  I'm very sorry to hear about your childhood history.  Maybe you should seek counseling if you are not participating in any now.
Do you have a boyfriend and do you discuss this with him?
i got the same problem. my masturbation is frequent and maybe three to four times a day. i also thing that marijuana makes getting off better. as long as u smoke and masturbate i have found that deppresion creeps in. i was married for three years and that did not help. i found that u have to find people that r going through what your going though. this is a great sight if u need motivation to quit let me know.
http://quitporn.net is a good site you can use.

I also had same issue, somehow managed to quit. I masturbated usually by watching porn.
Shanta222 commented on Ripley’s Famous Ferti...
Apr 07
bkalyan joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 06
SafariDan joined this group
Welcome them!
11/13