Sexual Addiction User Group
PREMATURE EJACULATION
About This Group:

This is a group for the sexually addicted or loved ones of the sexually addicted. Like all other addictions, but socially unaccepted, shamed or even unacknowledged at times, it it is a very serious disease with incomprehensible consequences and the ability to destroy lives. Help is now available.

Founded by vanfr80 on March 16, 2010
65 members

PREMATURE EJACULATION

HI.
i am 20 yrs old boy. i have been masturbating since i was at 12. it’s like i have become addicted to it. i have never sexed with ny one but masturbt nly.. now i feel very deadly CHRONIC PAIN in my SPINAL CORD, KNEE and PREMATURE EJACULATION. whenever i see ny thing erotic, SEMEN gets ejaculated itself very soon.. semen has become very liquid water type, it's not as thick as it was in starting , i fell weakness within me all d tym.. m having CONSTIPATION problem also for a yr... i tried to stop doing masturbt for few days but even den it gets ejaculated itself in d form of NIGHT FALL ., 2 times in a month it definately occurs... m very worried abt it

if dis pain is due excessive masturbating????

does it lead to impotence or any other sexual disorder like less sperms .. ???

i want to stop all dis ..please suggest me..plzz...:_(

I think its high time you should see a doctor. Involuntary ejaculation twice in a month (according to me) is completely normal. You should start to worry if it happens more frequently.
i been doing it for 16 years is an addiction that u have. trust me being married doesnt help u have to do your best to quit or else it takes control of yor life
littel8008 joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 07
Shanta222 commented on Ripley’s Famous Ferti...
Apr 07
bkalyan joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 06