PREMATURE EJACULATION
HI.
i am 20 yrs old boy. i have been masturbating since i was at 12. it’s like i have become addicted to it. i have never sexed with ny one but masturbt nly.. now i feel very deadly CHRONIC PAIN in my SPINAL CORD, KNEE and PREMATURE EJACULATION. whenever i see ny thing erotic, SEMEN gets ejaculated itself very soon.. semen has become very liquid water type, it's not as thick as it was in starting , i fell weakness within me all d tym.. m having CONSTIPATION problem also for a yr... i tried to stop doing masturbt for few days but even den it gets ejaculated itself in d form of NIGHT FALL ., 2 times in a month it definately occurs... m very worried abt it

if dis pain is due excessive masturbating????

does it lead to impotence or any other sexual disorder like less sperms .. ???

i want to stop all dis ..please suggest me..plzz...:_(

I think its high time you should see a doctor. Involuntary ejaculation twice in a month (according to me) is completely normal. You should start to worry if it happens more frequently.
i been doing it for 16 years is an addiction that u have. trust me being married doesnt help u have to do your best to quit or else it takes control of yor life
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
mike_cmfuem commented on photo
05/15
Gereclick joined this group
Welcome them!
03/15
iamback lets rock together Comment
03/15