To all that need support in sexual addiction
I founded this group after joining MedHelp and reaching out for support for addiction to ephedrine. After browsing around and finding so much support for all ailments, I emailed a dear friend of mine who is struggling with sexual addiction and thought it would be a valuable resource with all of the communities and groups available. To my surprise, I found forums for other sexual related issues, but none for sexual addiction! So although not an addict myself (sexually anyways), I found alot of support for my not-so-common ephedrine addiction and thought I would start this up. Feel no shame, and welcome!
im new on this thing but i realize i have a sex problem i cant get enough i dont j/o but i cant stop having sex its like i will die without it got any advice for me please or can you led me in the right direction please
i can not get enough either :)
thank you  :_)
I know how you feel.  I don't seem to be getting enough either.  If you are in a position where you are having sex with different women, please use protection, ie., condoms.  Use them not just for preventing pregnancy, but for the protection of STDs.
I am 48 and am an alcoholic and opiate abuser in recovery,since I gave up both C/T my sexual appetite has increased to the point where I can't get enough,for the last10 months me and my husband have been meeting with other couples who are looking for the same thing,we practise safe sex and we are really enjoying our new sexual freedom,we have ground rules and talked a lot before we went ahead with this,for us it is really working well,we have been married 30 years and our trust is stronger than ever,because neither of us went behind the others back.
Communication has been the key for this working for us.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
mike_cmfuem commented on photo
05/15
Gereclick joined this group
Welcome them!
03/15
iamback lets rock together Comment
03/15