Sexual Addiction User Group
Umm...
About This Group:

This is a group for the sexually addicted or loved ones of the sexually addicted. Like all other addictions, but socially unaccepted, shamed or even unacknowledged at times, it it is a very serious disease with incomprehensible consequences and the ability to destroy lives. Help is now available.

Founded by vanfr80 on March 16, 2010
65 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Umm...

I've played around a few times.  My husband doesn't know though.  It's once or twice here and there.  There was one couple I played with a couple of times.  It was interesting the first time we got together.  He and I were going at it, which was cool!  She had been watching us, no issue there.  After she had gotten off a little, she laid down on the bed, with her legs spread and her vagina was right there where I could see it.  I had never performed oral sex on a woman before.  I had been curious whether I could.  I went for it.  I gave her what I loved.  I licked and sucked her clit.  I got her off while I was having an orgasm.  Yes, if the chance happened to occur again, I would go for it again.  Maybe get more involved.