Sexual Addiction User Group
Umm...
About This Group:

This is a group for the sexually addicted or loved ones of the sexually addicted. Like all other addictions, but socially unaccepted, shamed or even unacknowledged at times, it it is a very serious disease with incomprehensible consequences and the ability to destroy lives. Help is now available.

Founded by vanfr80 on March 16, 2010
65 members

Umm...

I've played around a few times.  My husband doesn't know though.  It's once or twice here and there.  There was one couple I played with a couple of times.  It was interesting the first time we got together.  He and I were going at it, which was cool!  She had been watching us, no issue there.  After she had gotten off a little, she laid down on the bed, with her legs spread and her vagina was right there where I could see it.  I had never performed oral sex on a woman before.  I had been curious whether I could.  I went for it.  I gave her what I loved.  I licked and sucked her clit.  I got her off while I was having an orgasm.  Yes, if the chance happened to occur again, I would go for it again.  Maybe get more involved.  
it sounds like you are wanting to be naughty there. do you have a great relationship with your husband? just curious :)
I do at times have a good relationship with my hubby.  I hate to say this, but my husband and I don't make love like we used to.  I think we've made love twice in the last 3 or 4 years.  Sad?  Yes.  
i am sorry to hear that :)
i think you get off on the fact that your husband doesnt know what your doing i was married for three years before i got divorce and i noticed that my ex wife loves the attention that guys give her. im happy that she is not doing it if we were married. i also have a problem with sexual addiction but i find it easier to masturbate than to go out looking forsomeone.
littel8008 joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 07
Shanta222 commented on Ripley’s Famous Ferti...
Apr 07
bkalyan joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 06