Umm...
I've played around a few times.  My husband doesn't know though.  It's once or twice here and there.  There was one couple I played with a couple of times.  It was interesting the first time we got together.  He and I were going at it, which was cool!  She had been watching us, no issue there.  After she had gotten off a little, she laid down on the bed, with her legs spread and her vagina was right there where I could see it.  I had never performed oral sex on a woman before.  I had been curious whether I could.  I went for it.  I gave her what I loved.  I licked and sucked her clit.  I got her off while I was having an orgasm.  Yes, if the chance happened to occur again, I would go for it again.  Maybe get more involved.  
it sounds like you are wanting to be naughty there. do you have a great relationship with your husband? just curious :)
I do at times have a good relationship with my hubby.  I hate to say this, but my husband and I don't make love like we used to.  I think we've made love twice in the last 3 or 4 years.  Sad?  Yes.  
i am sorry to hear that :)
i think you get off on the fact that your husband doesnt know what your doing i was married for three years before i got divorce and i noticed that my ex wife loves the attention that guys give her. im happy that she is not doing it if we were married. i also have a problem with sexual addiction but i find it easier to masturbate than to go out looking forsomeone.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
mike_cmfuem commented on photo
05/15
Gereclick joined this group
Welcome them!
03/15
iamback lets rock together Comment
03/15