Sexual Addiction User Group
am i a sex addict??
About This Group:

This is a group for the sexually addicted or loved ones of the sexually addicted. Like all other addictions, but socially unaccepted, shamed or even unacknowledged at times, it it is a very serious disease with incomprehensible consequences and the ability to destroy lives. Help is now available.

Founded by vanfr80 on March 16, 2010
65 members

am i a sex addict??

Hi before i'll ask you guys any questions i'm going to tell a little about myself.
(story from Russian )
make my story shorter
Since i was a little girl (5 years old )i've been abused by my moms boyfriend or her freinds. at that time i didnt even know what sex was. as older i got it kept on going on for like two years(till i was 7) . i couldnt tell my mom because i was afraid. I was afraid that she wont believe me..when my mom past away  i moved to live with my uncle who i trusted. he did the same thing to me. He made me sleep in his bed and his wife at the same time. He had sex on front of me wit her and then if he doesnt get enough he goes to me. he molested me every night ( putting his fingures insede me, touching me everywhere and i mean every where). When i dont do  something that he wanted he beats me till i bleed.(its been going on for a year). one day i ran away.  the police find me and put in orphange with 200 kids. i was the youngest one in my class so guys didnt care they did the same thing to me.
I got adopted by american people almost 4 years ago.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now i think i am a sex addic because all i do is thinking about sex. I have a boyfriend right now but we do have sex a lot.
sometimes when i go out with my  friends all we do is talk about sex. its hard for me not to think about it. or if im not having it then i get really moody (depressed, angry, want every one to leave me alone like my family)
I resently found out that i have PTSD and ADHD.
am i a sex addic? if so can somebody tell me what do i have to do?? i really need somebodys help right now.

p.s i've been counseling alot but it doesn't help at.
1 Comment
Has the therapist told you that you are a sex addict?  My husband was molested by his brother and I am just finding out I think he is a sex addict.  He is turning to other women on the internet exchanging pictures and talking.  We have a good life and sex life, but this is a different side to him.
littel8008 joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 07
Shanta222 commented on Ripley’s Famous Ferti...
Apr 07
bkalyan joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 06