Sexual Addiction User Group
any help would be great.
About This Group:

This is a group for the sexually addicted or loved ones of the sexually addicted. Like all other addictions, but socially unaccepted, shamed or even unacknowledged at times, it it is a very serious disease with incomprehensible consequences and the ability to destroy lives. Help is now available.

Founded by vanfr80 on March 16, 2010
64 members

any help would be great.

Hi im 17 years old girl and my boyfriend is 19 (he'll be 20). I dont see him every day because he works but when i do see him we have sex a lot like 5 to 6 times a day or sometimes even more.and when he takes me home i always think about having sex again and sometimes we do it in the car. We play around a lot too. so my question is . " is this normal to have that much sex or not?" or " am i a sex addic ?"
I don't think you are a sex addict,I think you are two people exploring the joys of lovemaking.Just make sure you practice safe sex,and enjoy if it is what you both want then there is no problem.
Just out of curiosity what is the legal age of consent in the US?
In Australia it is 16,so I was just making sure if it's the same in the US if it isn't then you need to wait until you reach that age.
Thank you and i think its 16 to
Shanta222 commented on Ripley’s Famous Ferti...
Apr 07
bkalyan joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 06
SafariDan joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 18