Sexual Addiction User Group
can someone PLEASE help me!
About This Group:

This is a group for the sexually addicted or loved ones of the sexually addicted. Like all other addictions, but socially unaccepted, shamed or even unacknowledged at times, it it is a very serious disease with incomprehensible consequences and the ability to destroy lives. Help is now available.

Founded by vanfr80 on March 16, 2010
65 members

can someone PLEASE help me!

okay here it is.. i LOVE having sex. i just love that great feelign it comes with. but my ex and i were ahving sex alomst everyday for a few weeks. (sometimes protected+pill) but after two weeks of having sex almost everyday i started to get MAJOR sex dreams. like i just wanted mor. i dont know what it ment. but i am still getting them quite often and its always with random people never with the same guy. why is it im havign so many sex dreams?!!!
MAYBE+U+JUST+LIKE+SEX.+THAT+COULD+BE+IT
Are you over your ex? Does it attract you that you can't have him? Do you feel lonely?
B/c you had a great time and you loved the feeling.  Relax!  Enjoy it!  Have fun.  As long as it doesn't prevent you from going to work on a regular basis or doing other functions, then you're fine. :-)
littel8008 joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 07
Shanta222 commented on Ripley’s Famous Ferti...
Apr 07
bkalyan joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 06