love to play around.....
Well My husband and I love to play around and we are very honest with each other of what we want to do and what is ok with each other and so forth and so on. I know that in the past few years I have had a sexual Addiction. But I don't do anything behind my husbands' back and he does not mind what I do and enjoys to watch and see and do things also. So I don't know if its wrong? If we are both ok with this then I think its ok..
you and your husband have a great relationship !
Wow I could turn Red, I kind of figured that No one I kind of new would read what I wrote in this Form. I guess I should not feel that way but I'm being honest that I do. My Husband and I do really have a good relationship. He is a very loving man and he does not in any way ask me do things, and he at the same time if I say hey you want to do this, he is pretty much always ok with it, Can't think of a time when he was not. But he has also let me know as I have put on Lbs and don't feel so pretty Since I had cancer I cut my hair short other wise it use to be long and blond and I feel fat and ugly now. But Yes we don't judge each other and I know I'm very Blessed. I guess I just have this Pic in my mind of how a wife should be and I that does not go with us playing around 1 or 2 times a year...

Well thanks for replying to my post...
xxoooxxx Rhea
no problem
yes. If you are both adults and agree your just fine.
sounds just fine...some may argue it sounds incredible!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
mike_cmfuem commented on photo
May 11
Gereclick joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 04
iamback lets rock together Comment
Mar 03