Sexual Addiction User Group
love to play around.....
About This Group:

This is a group for the sexually addicted or loved ones of the sexually addicted. Like all other addictions, but socially unaccepted, shamed or even unacknowledged at times, it it is a very serious disease with incomprehensible consequences and the ability to destroy lives. Help is now available.

Founded by vanfr80 on March 16, 2010
65 members

love to play around.....

Well My husband and I love to play around and we are very honest with each other of what we want to do and what is ok with each other and so forth and so on. I know that in the past few years I have had a sexual Addiction. But I don't do anything behind my husbands' back and he does not mind what I do and enjoys to watch and see and do things also. So I don't know if its wrong? If we are both ok with this then I think its ok..
  • Umm... (4 replies):
    I've played around a few times. My husband doesn't know...[more]
you and your husband have a great relationship !
Wow I could turn Red, I kind of figured that No one I kind of new would read what I wrote in this Form. I guess I should not feel that way but I'm being honest that I do. My Husband and I do really have a good relationship. He is a very loving man and he does not in any way ask me do things, and he at the same time if I say hey you want to do this, he is pretty much always ok with it, Can't think of a time when he was not. But he has also let me know as I have put on Lbs and don't feel so pretty Since I had cancer I cut my hair short other wise it use to be long and blond and I feel fat and ugly now. But Yes we don't judge each other and I know I'm very Blessed. I guess I just have this Pic in my mind of how a wife should be and I that does not go with us playing around 1 or 2 times a year...

Well thanks for replying to my post...
xxoooxxx Rhea
no problem
yes. If you are both adults and agree your just fine.
sounds just fine...some may argue it sounds incredible!
littel8008 joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 07
Shanta222 commented on Ripley’s Famous Ferti...
Apr 07
bkalyan joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 06