About wound on testicle
i have some white bump on my testicle for a long time. i was hard and never hurt so one day i was searching the internet and it was written that i can puncher it by a pin or smthing and this can become normal. so i did shove the pin in but nothing really came out but it turned red and is paining a lot. So what should i do next thanks.
please let me know soon. and is it major or minor coz i m worried a lot. and i can feel little pain in my right leg.
You have given yourself an infection by puncturing a small sebaceous cyst on your scrotum. These cysts are VERY common and should be left alone. Now you will need to bath the area in warm water. But you will almost certainly also need to go on a course of antibiotics. You do not want this thing to get worse. Good luck.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated doctors in your area?