Sexual Dysfunction (for men and women) Expert Forum
About wound on testicle

This forum is a safe place for men and women to ask serious personal questions about issues such as: pain during intercourse, loss of libido, difficulty achieving orgasm, testosterone & estrogen deficiency, sex after menopause, erectile dysfunction, …to name a few. Please be sure your question is complete and clear before you click on POST. Thanks and welcome to the forum!

Examples of the types of questions that pertain to Sexual Dysfunction Medicine are:

• Anorgasmia in men and women – difficulty achieving orgasm
• Lack or loss of libido in men and women
• Dyspareunia -- pain during intercourse
• Vaginismus – unable to have vaginal sex
• Menopause and Testosterone Deficiency Syndrome
• Erectile Dysfunction
• Prostatectomy problem
• Orgasmic Anhedonia – pleasureless sex
• Problems brought on by medicine and drugs—eg., SSRIs and Proscar.

About wound on testicle

i have some white bump on my testicle for a long time. i was hard and never hurt so one day i was searching the internet and it was written that i can puncher it by a pin or smthing and this can become normal. so i did shove the pin in but nothing really came out but it turned red and is paining a lot. So what should i do next thanks.
please let me know soon. and is it major or minor coz i m worried a lot. and i can feel little pain in my right leg.
You have given yourself an infection by puncturing a small sebaceous cyst on your scrotum. These cysts are VERY common and should be left alone. Now you will need to bath the area in warm water. But you will almost certainly also need to go on a course of antibiotics. You do not want this thing to get worse. Good luck.