Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Bizarre Masturbation Method
I'm a 28 year old guy. I first masturbated a month before I was 12, normally, but since 19 my much "preferred" masturbation method has been by rubbing a zip (or anything with a certain adequate roughness) over my underpants. So when I get an erection I take off my pants but not my underpants and then I rub it with an rough object, usually a zip-like object. At first it felt nicer. But now the "problem" is that it seems to now be the only way I can get pleasure out of masturbating. I can't achieve the same pleasure through "normal" masturbation with the hand and even if I try it just afterwards makes me irritable and drowsy. And unless I rely on this bizarre method I will continue to feel irritable even so until I have kinda "masturbated away my irritibality". Its like tiredness combined with throbbing. Furthermore this bizarre method often gives me the urge to masturbate 5 times a day. The thing is if I don't masturbate using only this bizarre method then I feel incredibly irritable and stressed until I do and so its becoming more and more like a chore. I think the texture on my penis has become more abrasive over the years too. Has anyone ever heard of what I'm experiencing? I have yet to find an identical experience like this anywhere else. Can someone PLEASE HELP.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now