Lost my virginity, experiencing a lot of pain...?
So I'm a 16 year old girl and on Saturday, 5 days ago, I lost my virginity to a boy who was also a virgin. I've been on my period since yesterday, and now, both inserting and removing tampons is causing me SEVERE pain. It's never been painful before whatsoever and now it is almost unbearable. It doesn't feel like this is normal and I'm a little worried. A trip to the gynecologist is not an option right now unless it is really cause for concern. I am almost sure I don't have any sort of STD or STI because the person I lost my virginity had never had any previous sexual contact. Do you think I should be concerned, or does this seem like it could be normal?
I think that this should be OK. Just give yourself a bit more time and use pads instead of  tampons.